NRS Freestyle Wetshoe
Need to stuff your feet in a tight kayak? Take a page out of the freestyle kayaking handbook and wear the NRS Freestyle Wetshoe. A favorite of playboaters, the Freestyle (used to be called the Desperado Sock) gives you warmth and protection in a compact, flexible package.
- We changed the name to reflect the new styling and features, but it's still your go-to footwear for tight cockpits and protection for put-ins and portages.
- Say goodbye to cold, bruised, battered feet and ankles. Stretchy 3-mm Terraprene™ neoprene gives you lots of cushion and warmth.
- Soft, fleece-like VaporLoft™ lining repels water and dries instantly for superior warmth and comfort.
- Protective rubber on the toe and heel provides extra comfort in the boat along with outstanding durability.
- 1.5-mm textured rubber sole won't add bulk, and still protects your feet both in and out of the boat.
- A roomy, naturally shaped toe box frees your toes for all-day comfort.
- Neoprene HydroCuff™ top grips your ankle, helping keep water out and warmth in.
- Stretchy rubber support bands improve lateral stability without adding volume.
- A handy webbing grab tab on the ankle helps you pull the sock on, but stays out of the way in your boat.