- Our Ultimate Performance brings together all of our most advanced designs. Paddles that offer Ultimate Performance have an exceptionally light, buoyant and quiet feel on the water.
- Dihedral blade shape was created to direct water to flow evenly off each side of the blade creating a smooth and stable stroke.
- Asymmetrical kayak blades are designed for a balanced stroke, reducing torque or twisting of the blade.
- Dynel is an extremely abrasion and impact resistant edge material. Key to protecting your investment if you come in contact with rocks or reef often in your paddling.
- The volume of our proprietary foam core, carbon, along with dynel edges are impact and abrasion resistant.
- Low Angle is the most popular as it is more universal, primarily being more relaxed, but still allowing folks to paddle at a higher performance.
- For those that like a traditional, simple feel. Our attention to detail in texture, indexing and flex allows for confident control and comfort all day long.
- Our Smart View adjustable ferrule system has the most precise, solid fit while maintaining a smooth one piece feel. Simple in design and operation, easily adjust to your desired feather with less moving parts. Better performance and longer lasting.
- Our carbon straight shaft is designed with super light weight strong 100% carbon material.
- Available in Small or Standard diameter. Dial in your fit for better control, more comfort and less fatigue. Ladies tend to like the feel of small shaft.
Blade Surface Area: 550 cm2
Blade Length x Width: 48cm x 15cm