- For those that take a more casual approach to paddling, we still want you to experience the feel of a Werner Paddle on the water.
- Dihedral blade shape was created to direct water to flow evenly off each side of the blade creating a smooth and stable stroke.
- The combination of fiberglass and nylon are impact and wear resistant at a lower price point.
- Asymmetrical kayak blades are designed for a balanced stroke, reducing torque or twisting of the blade.
- With a more pronounced tip and more surface area above the center of the blade, this design is optimized for a better forward stroke.
- Bomber=Reliability. Handcrafted in Sultan WA gives us an advantage no other can match. Confidence along from strength, combined with perfected texture, flex and light weight.
- Available in Small or Standard diameter. Dial in your fit for better control, more comfort and less fatigue. Ladies tend to like the feel of small shaft.
- Built for the rigors of the whitewater environment, our fiberglass shafts have the highest level of strength.
Feather Angle: Fixed. L or R. 0 to 90 in 5 degree increments.
Blade Surface Area: 655 cm2
Blade Length x Width: 41cm x 19.5cm