- Paddles that offer Premium Performance give you the right combination of light weight, stiffness and durability. Our most impact resistant paddles.
- 10 Degree blade to shaft offset is utilized to help the Versatile use paddler excel. For the paddler who does a bit of everything, some touring, surfing, fishing, fitness, the compromise for forward paddling and bracing is 10 degree.
- Dihedral blade shape was created to direct water to flow evenly off each side of the blade creating a smooth and stable stroke.
- Our most impact and abrasion resistant blades, with fiberglass construction are known for durability.
- The innovators of the Long Slender Rectangular blade shape. Our blade shape is far and away the most gentle on the body with a softer feel and higher cadence without having to sacrifice blade surface area.
- Our custom fit palm grip is the most comfortable grip on the market today. You will find that you will be able to keep a loose grip, even in the toughest of conditions, while the width of the full palm grip enables more blade control.
- Whether our straight shaft, or bent, our shafts have a unique feel. Notice the texture, the indexing. Designed to give you more comfort and control and to be able to feel the precision of every one of your strokes.
- Our premium carbon shaft is expertly engineered in house with a higher percentage of carbon materials versus fiberglass maintaining comfortable flex.
- Available on our most popular SUP paddles, ladies can match a Small or Mid-sized blade to small diameter shaft and small sized grip. Proper fit, lighter grip, better technique, eliminate fatigue.
- For those that like a traditional, simple feel. Our attention to detail in texture, indexing and flex allows for confident control and comfort all day long.
Length Range: 50"-86" in 1" increments (87"-90" add $5)
Weight in Ounces: 20.75oz
Blade Surface Area: 95 in sq
Blade Length x Width: 18.75"x7"