The Nitro sets the standard for versatile use paddles. Light enough (hovering at 16 ounces) to use all day but strong enough to charge the bigger sets. It truly can do it all. Design features like our innovative shape and blade to shaft offset make it equally at home surfing, charging down wind, finding inner peace or just touring around.
- Ultimate performance brings together all of Werner's most advanced designs.
- As innovators Werner saw a need to move from the tear drop shape. Our longer, rectangular, slender blade design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch that does not sacrifice blade size and power.
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blade creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes, while the smooth back face is smooth and quiet.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Seven degree blade-to-shaft offset offers great forward stroke while freeing the blade from catching while surfing.
- Dynel® edges protect the paddle from the rigors of all-around SUP use.
- Small-sized blades are an ideal fit for the great majority of smaller sized paddlers.
- Also available in Small Fit, the perfect fit for female paddlers. (Fixed length only.)
- Optimized flex and strength, for comfort all day without sacrificing power or confidence.