Repair & Maintenance
At California Canoe & Kayak, our service does not end when you purchase your boat and walk out the door. We will continue to offer you expert advice on maintenance of your boat, board and gear. As an authorized Kokatat Repair Center we can help you with all your drysuit needs. We have a full range of repair services and custom outfitting options at all of our store locations.
Call for assistance, estimate and to schedule an appointment.
While each repair will be unique, we will do what we can to get your gear fixed and get you back on the water as soon as possible. Below is a partial list of the services and repairs California Canoe & Kayak provides:
- Minor gelcoat and composite/fiberglass repairs
- Rudder installation or repair
- Custom kayak and canoe outfitting
- Drain Plug installation
- Resealing of Hatches or installation
- Canoe skid plate installation/replacement
- Dry Top/Suit Gasket replacement for neck, wrist, and ankles
- Stand Up Paddleboard ding repair
- Stand Up Paddleboard rail tape installation
- We also carry “Do It Yourself” repair products
We also help our customers with warranties. If you have purchased equipment at California Canoe & Kayak that is defective, we will expedite warranties with the appropriate manufacturer.