- Thoroughly inspect suit before leaving the store.
- When not using the suit make sure that all zippers are open.
- Do not walk on the socks of the suit without shoes or sandals on.
- Do not cut the neck gasket or wrist gaskets.
- If you cut or alter the gaskets, you will be responsible for replacement.
- Make sure that all zippers are fully closed and parked before getting into the boat.
- Drysuit must be rinsed and clean upon return. Do not use detergent when cleaning, just water.
- You are responsible for leaving a $500 deposit, same with all other rentals, for the suit.
- A refund of the full rental will be applied to the purchase of a new drysuit for up to one week only after suit is returned.
- Ask about wearing the proper thermal layer under the suit for optimal performance.